- Information You Provide To Us
Personal Information is defined as any information or data that is recorded by MMC and that is about an identifiable individual.
The reasons for which we are collecting your Personal Information include the following:
- to provide you access to our services
- to contact you via email or telephone to discuss aspects of your account or to answer any customer support question asked of us
- to personalize, measure and improve our services
You can visit our website without registering an account. If you wish to utilise our advertising services, you will need to sign up for an account. We may also offer options for you to sign up for our mailing lists without having to use any product or service.
During registration to our Website you must provide your name, e-mail address and be asked to choose a member name and password. This is to provide you with the services and products available on the Websites.
MMC uses your Personal Information to create a user account so you can access the Website. Your Personal Information is also used to assist MMC in delivering customized services and products to better meet your needs.
MMC may use your Personal Information to verify that you are authorized to use the Website. MMC may also use your Personal Information to generate statistics and reports for internal use and to evaluate the performance and usage frequency of the Website.
- Disclosure/Transfer of Your Personal Information
MMC may access, use and/or disclose your Personal Information if required or permitted to do so by either you or by law. MMC may also access, use and/or disclose your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- To comply with a legal requirement, including but not limited to one imposed by a warrant, subpoena, court order or like instrument served on MMC;
- Where MMC has reasonable grounds to believe that such acts of disclosure are necessary to prevent or investigate any breach of an agreement or contravention of a law;
- In urgent circumstances to protect the life, health or security of any person; and
- In any other instance where the applicable privacy legislation, regulations or decision governed by Ontario law may allow for the disclosure, use and/or access of Personal Information.
You provide MMC with your permission to disclose Your Personal Information by accessing certain parts of the Website and by providing such Personal Information when it is properly requested from You.
MMC may also disclose your Personal Information to its successor or any assignee, as necessary, without notice to you.
- Security of Your Personal Information
MMC is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. MMC uses a variety of security information technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Company uses “cookies” to facilitate your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programmes or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to ensure that you are authorized to use our Website.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access or use some of the content on our Website.
- Use of Web Beacons
Some pages on our Website may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (which are sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that allow MMC to count users who have visited those pages.
- Aggregate Data
MMC may provide Aggregate Data to third parties. “Aggregate Data” means similar pieces of non-Personal Information (i.e., information that cannot be used to identify a particular individual) that are gathered by our Website from two or more users of our Website and are combined.
- Changes to this Policy
Caroline Inman, Founder